Celebration of 70th anniversary
Across its suite of services, Valco Melton, still headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, aims to leverage best-in-class technology, innovation, and solutions to drive increased value for its customers. Today, Valco Melton celebrates its longevity, growth, and success supporting adhesive applications and quality assurance across 12 industries for the past seven decades.
70 years of successStarting as one company with only 50 employees, Valco Melton’s brand and technical service now expands across 96 countries and employs a workforce of nearly 600 people worldwide. To better serve its customers over the years, the company has acquired related businesses to expand its profile including:
• 2001: acquisition of Van Sales Corporation – VanSco Products.
• 2006: acquisition of Melton, a hot melt equipment manufacturer in Spain – Corporate name changes to Valco Melton.
• 2011: acquisition of ClearVision – a Canadian company dedicated to quality assurance systems.
• 2014: acquisition of GMS who specialises in the converting and graphic arts industries.
• 2015: VanSco and GMS consolidate.
• 2016: acquisition of ERO who specialises in gluing and quality assurance for the paper converting industries.