Enprom emphasises innovation and seeks investors for expansion plan
The renowned company Enprom Packaging (Sant Julià de Ramis, Spain), specialised in the design and manufacture of machinery for the converting, labelling and packaging sector, has tackled a series of technological improvements to enhance its position in the mentioned fields. Currently, Enprom pursues an expansion plan that includes the opening of commercial subsidiaries in the United States, Europe and Asia. This strategy implies the search for an investor – a process that is now open to several stakeholders and that is expected to deliver results in a very short term.
Over the course of the year, the company has also continued to develop projects for its customers. One of its latest innovations is the eSR2F 110 model, a slitter rewinder with two groups of inline printing modules.
To strengthen the company's commitment to sustainability, Enprom created an innovative, optimised and customised machine that also minimises the impact on the environment. The eSR2F 110 is a sustainable and productive solution and one of the latest innovations in the hybrid converting field. It combines inline processes to offer the best solution. This is achieved by integrating the two conventional independent processes of printing and cutting in a single line, in order to be able to make the final product in a single step.
This combination generates competitive advantages to the customer such as waste reduction, minimum electricity consumption, fewer operators, optimisation of the production area, and ease of production control.
The composition of the machine includes:
• A regenerative motorised unwinder, which reuses the energy created to feed the other motors.
• Perfect high sensitivity tension control by pneumatic dancer roller.
• Threading the material by chain.
• Two groups of flexographic printing: Gearless, CNC.
• High performance drying unit with recirculation.
• Circular cutting system with printed line inspection.
• Assistance for reel discharges with gravitational equipment for extraction of the rewinder shaft.
• Regenerative high-performance control equipment, including 4.0 technologies.
• Intuitive software that is easy to use and controls productivity.